Monday, May 5, 2008

Riley Star Jaques




This is sweet little Riley’s first picture


They really don’t come any more precious than this little girl. What an honor to be present at her birth. It was so special, and I know she will be close to my heart forever. I just instantly loved her. And seriously….what’s not to love? She’s beautiful.


These are pictures of Star before her little bundle of joy arrived. They had to give her oxygen because the baby’s heart slowed a little, but besides that….it was perfect, and Star did a wonderful job.


Photobucket










6 lbs. 13 oz., and 20 inches long.










The four dozen roses Jeff got
Star were beautiful. They arrived just after she gave birth. He's a sweet hubby, and he'll make a wonderful father.







How cute does she make me look? :)

The GRANDPARENTS












She is so kissable! And sooooooo SOFT!






Look at all the love. Congrats Jeff and Star!



3 comments:

The Larsons said...

Congrats Auntie! How fun to be there! So did she get any pain meds, or did she take your advice. :) Still no baby here yet. My mom gets here tomorrow, and Wed. is my due-date. Was Star on-time, early, late?? 6lbs. 13oz. is what my first weighed, but it jumped to 8lbs. 9oz. with Gunner! I am nervous what this one will weigh! Enjoy that sweet newborn!

Amber said...

How neat that you were there for the birth. Her baby is beautiful and I love the name Riley, there is a girl in Kaylee's class named that.

Brynne said...

so CUTE! I love all the pictures! I had to be on oxygen when I had Cade, too. She is beautiful! Star looks great!