Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Flashback

Look at the Family Grow



Today I was ordering pics online, and I started thinking how big Rick’s family is. From 2 people come so many.

Rick is a guy (as I’ve explained in the past,) so when I asked him how long his parents have been married he said, “I don’t know.” But I think it’s been 43 or 44 years.

In 43-44 years, their family has grown from the 2 of them to 30 with one on the way. That’s some serious growth!

The pic below is missing 2 grandchildren, and one great-grandchild. It was taken 11/07.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I haven't seen a picture of Dick or Wendy young for so long. Uncle Dick looks so handsome and Wendy looks cute too. You guys have grown so much, a lot more grandkids then my parents have. It's a great group picture and nice for me to see everyone.

Brynne said...

That is crazy! I have never seen a pic of Dick and Wendy that young...love the hair on Wendy! And Dick looks like Grandpa Oren. Who is pregnant?