Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prom

Melissa asks Challis to Prom

Melissa asked Challis to Prom because she said, she’d never done the asking before. She did a really cute job. She decorated his room with origami birds and a decorated box filled with fortune cookies.

The Dance


Here are the pictures that Melissa’s parents took. We didn’t get to see them, and I’m so sad. They look so darling. The last Prom for Chal.....Kinda makes me sad. Melissa looks so beautiful. Take a look at the last pic. They are so dang SKINNY!















































I talked to them both about the Prom, and they both said they had a wonderful time.



1 comment:

Brooke G said...

wow, they look so cute and young!! Tom and I went to his high school's Prom (Brighton) two or three weeks ago, it was wierd being an old lady at prom instead of a cool young kid! But they look so great!!! Great job on the Ogden 1/2. I really enjoyed reading about all the stuff you do the night before...running rituals. It was GREAT and honest...and I learned a lot....I think i need to get wristbands!!