Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Challis and Melissa

One of the things I'm sure I'll miss someday.
Challis and Melissa have been together for a couple of years, and we really love Melissa around here. Here is one of the many reasons why; she keeps him on track. Every other day Melissa comes to pick up Challis for school. Challis is ALWAYS, ALWAYS LATE! She comes in and moves him along. She ALWAYS has to wait for him to finish “doing” his hair…….can you believe, a girl has to wait for her boyfriend to “do” his hair? Unbelievable!!!!!! But, I listen to them laugh on these mornings while she waits for him, and I’m sure someday I’ll miss their laughter in the morning……but not yet. :)

2 comments:

Brynne said...

That is pretty funny! You definitly will miss it someday. Spike and his girlfriend were always together etc. and now I am seeing my parents just CRAVE having people over. So, you will. :) By the way, she's a cutie.

Amber said...

Yes, you will miss it. I love how you said "someday". They look like such a cute couple. See you in a few weeks! When you figure out what you need me to bring let me know. I think my sister will be in town for the bbq too, she and her baby are coming with my mom.