Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Flashback

Baby Pictures
These are some of my earliest pictures. The pictures are taken June of 1969. So, I was about 2 months old. My mother is the same age as Corbin in theses pictures, and that really freaks me out. I can't even go there in my head. My mom looks cute, but I must have been grumpy and irritated from the start from the looks of these pictures. :) Ya know it's not easy having a 15 year old mother....all they want to do is sleep. (Just kiddn' Mom. I just couldn't help myself.)


The picture below was always in my grandmother's house, and I never really thought of it as being me. Kinda strange.




My mother as a blond freaks me out too. But they really are cute pictures of her.









2 comments:

Amber said...

Your mom is beautiful. You did seem kinda unhappy, but even babies are entitled to a bad day every once in awhile.
They are still good pictures, I can't imagine being a mom so young either.

Brooke G said...

Tom thinks you look unhappy, too. But you know how babies are! You are sure cute! And your mom is so pretty...I like the one when she smiles better! Wow...she was 15???