Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Titans slay the Wildcats, and I saw an old friend from High School.

Titans vs. the Wildcats...The Sophomore Game...
Photobucket
Corbin had a great first game. The Titans played the Woods Cross Wildcats. Corbin's kicks were dead on, and he had a great offensive game. It was so great to see him play and have a good time. He practices so hard. Below Corbin pushes his opponent out of the way so the ball can come through.
Photobucket
Corbin is #27 on the Sophomore team.
Photobucket
We had so much fun watching this game. We cheered for the Titans and Corbin so loud my voice hurt. The Sophomore team won 36-16. Go Titans!
Photobucket
Varsity game.....
This was the first varsity home game. They had a huge turnout...lots and lots of school pride, and the team did not disappoint.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Corbin didn't get to play again, but Josh did a good job kicking for the team. Below the Channel 2 News Helicopter takes off after their visit to the Titans first home game. The Titans won the first home game 14-0. That makes the Titans 2-0. Go Titans!
Photobucket
Another fun thing that happened at the game was, by chance, I sat by a long lost friend from high school, Diane Lloyd. I was so surprised to see her. She lives in Eagle, ID. now, and *SHOCK* she's going to be a grandmother.....I'm getting so old. I was just thrilled to hear all about her life and family. What a bright part of my day. She was with her sister Valerie, and Brad Hammer. They also went to school with me. Here is a pic of Diane and me at the game.
Photobucket

No comments: