Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Corbin's Friends

How many football players does it take to make Mac n' Cheese?

Well, looks like.....3
A.J., Nick, and Corbin
Rush just sits and waits....guess he just does the heavy lifting?

Ummmm, yummy....A.J. loves Mac n' Cheese. He always makes it when he comes over. I'm out now, so I'm gonna need some more.


A.J. and Corbin have made some horrendous messes with Mac n' Cheese in the past. Here A.J. does clean up. No boiling over messes today, YEAH!

This is why my food bill is so much and my bathrooms are never clean. I have four words for these boys....Aim For The Center!
We also did some measuring yesterday. A.J. has hit about 6' 3" 180 lbs., Corb about 6' 1", 165 lbs., and Rush 6' 4" 270 lbs. They are gettin' to be some big'uns. We didn't measure Nick. I don't think he's hit is growing spurt.

Chow down Corb.

They really are fun boys, and we're happy to have them around. They had a bunch of girls over and then spent the night (just the boys, ha, ha.) Then they were off to Football early this morning.

2 comments:

Brooke G said...

I can imagine your food bill is higher...I wouldn't want to mess around with that Rush kid...270 in high school? Wow. Good thing he is playing For you instead of against you! Fun times!

Brynne said...

That is hilarioius. That is something you will totally miss. Corbin with all his football buddies around. We miss that with Spike gone. :(