Monday, August 11, 2008

Provo Falls....Again.




This time...it's with the kids...and their friends....

Photobucket
Corbin brought Bryan and Chantel brought Ciara this time. We were happy that they all came along. However, it wasn't the best day as far as the weather goes. It sprinkled on us now and then, but the rain held off, and we were grateful for that.

Photobucket


I just liked the rock...so I took a pic. :)
The river.
Here is Corbin....without a cell phone....AMAZING!

Channy thought it was a blast.
The kids all decided they wanted to go to the other side of the river...Rick and I didn't go....Too Cold for us.

It was so good for them to get out, climb, and enjoy nature.
Here Corbin and Bryan climb under an over hang to see the waterfall up close and personal.
Poor Caira lost her flip flop on the way back. She went after it until I freaked out. She only weights about 65 lbs, and I could just see her going over the falls. In this pic Chantel helps her back because she doesn't have a shoe anymore.

Bryan and Corbin at the falls. This pic is worth a 1000 words. It really shows their true personalities. Bryan, quiet and shy....Corbin, a show off and a goof.

Below Channy and Caira.

Chantel and I took turns piggy backing Caira back to the car....No shoes....

Here I am taking my turn. It was a great time.

Until...Rick lost the keys....We found them here in these rocks...Thank goodness.

3 comments:

Brooke G said...

Wow, those are really pretty pictures. I should take my family there. Is it the same falls as bridal veil??? Where is it?? How do you get there??

Gatten Gang said...

How beautiful! That is so fun that you guys do things that that together.

Brynne said...

I am jealous! That looks like so much fun! That place looks gorgeous.