Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Park

Riley, and the rest of us at the park

The other day Channy and I went to the park with my sister Kristi, my Mom, and my niece's Kylee and Riley (my sister Star's girls) Riley is so freakin' cute I could just eat her. Anyhow, we had a great time. Here are some of the pics.

My Mom and Riley

Kristi, Me, and My Mom

Kylee, Kristi, Mom, Riley, And Channy


Love, love, love Kylee's hair.

They are so cute.

Kylee wouldn't do anything but go round and round. I had to beg her to do anything else.

Channy just loves her cousins.

Kylee did end up going to see the birds at the pond. We all had a good time. We need to do it again.

2 comments:

Brooke G said...

those kids are all so beautiful! That is a gorgeous baby!

RETTJ16 said...

Holy cow...i haven't seem Riley in so long...she is getting so big and getting even more cute!!! How is that possible??