Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Get Off The Road!

He Passed His Drivers Permit Test

stichntyme
Well, it’s been a big week here. Corbin passed his drivers test, and now he has a permit. So get out of the way if you see us comin’. He keeps telling me what a wonderful driver he is, yet I’m not so convinced. I try not to drive with my kids when they are learning to drive. There are just some words you shouldn’t here your mother say, and I’m libel to use some of them if I’m in the car while they are learning. I feel this task is better left to their father (Rick wants everyone to know he gets the sucky jobs....yep.)

This week was a big week for Challis also. He started a new job at Septcon. They design and make prints for tee-shirts. He is very excited not only because it pays more than Smiths, but he also gets to use computer art programs to do design work. It’s right down his ally. He will be keeping his Smiths job also as a checker on weekends, so you can still stop by and say hi when you are there.

1 comment:

Brooke G said...

Good job Corbin! Funny story. I was listening to my two youngest daughters play the other day (8 & 10) and one of their toys was named CORBIN. I asked if it was named after their cousin, Corbin, and Alyssa got embarrassed and said, "He is my 2nd cousin!"