Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful for family, and the food I didn't have to cook.

Thanksgiving started out with Corbin playing a little football with his friends. They had a good time.....But there was a lot of cheating going on. :)

Photobucket

Then it was on to Rick's cousin Amber's house. They were so kind to have us over for Thanksgiving. We got back from our trip the day before and I know I would have been a mess if I'd had to cook dinner the next day. I understand that Joan, Rick's Aunt, did the majority of the cooking and we really enjoyed the food. We are so thankful to her. Some of Rick's other cousins were there also. They are all so likable. We really enjoy their company.

Below: Aunt Joan and Uncle Roy

Photobucket

Amber and Joe. They are always such great hosts. We love to get together with them.

Photobucket

Matt (Rick's cousin) and Misty. They are so sweet and so funny. They always keep me laughing.


Photobucket

Rick and Me.

Photobucket

Sam (Rick' cousin) and and his son Gavin. Sam had me laughing my head off. He's off to live in Denver soon, and we wish him well. It was my first time meeting Gavin. He's such a cute little guy. Looks like his daddy.
Photobucket

Challis and Chantel. Poor, poor Challis. He had to work on Thanksgiving, but he came late.

Photobucket

Corbin wouldn't let me take a pic, so this was the best I could do.

Photobucket

It really was a great day. Thanks to you all.

3 comments:

Amber said...

It was a good time. Thanks for coming and bringing the rolls, veggies, etc. My mom is a fabulous cook.
Let me know when Dick and Wendy are in town and we can get together again :)

Sonya said...

I love all your candid shots, you really capture the moment :). Looks like you had an enjoyable time!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

I have been trying to figure out how to get my pictures larger on my photography blog. Can you possibly email me at angie batis at msn dot com and tell me how you did it? I would greatly appreciate it!