Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ho, ho, ho!

We really had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks to all of you who send us Christmas greetings. It's so fun to see all of your families grow and learn what they are all up to. My day was brightened every time I forced my children out into the snow to bring me the mail, so thanks.

Christmas Eve started with a visit from Corbin's "special friend" Kortney. She made him the cutest pajamas with the Colt's emblem all over them. (the Colts are Corbin's favorite team)He loved them and didn't take them off for 2, count them 2 days.
Photobucket

Then Rick and I went to visit Uncle Jay and Aunt Tora. We always love to visit them. We busted in on there Christmas Eve party and got to see Oren and Amy and the kids (news there if you haven't heard...not my news though, so call and find out for yourself,)and Danny and 2 of his boys.

Then we went home and opened pajamas, ate and relaxed and played games.
Photobucket

Then Christmas morning we opened gifts, and then we had our traditional Christmas breakfast at our house. At the table are me, Rick (not in pic), Challis, Corbin, Retta, Ron, Kylee, Star, Jeff, my mom, and Steve. Rylie slept. Everyone stayed and watched movies, played games and visited. We were so happy to have everyone.
Photobucket

This weekend we also got invited to my Friend Leslie's for dinner. We got together with some old high school friends Heidi and Davie Peterson and Dennis his brother. It was so good to see them, and get to know them again, so thanks Leslie. Leslie's grandfather had a stroke yesterday, so we send love to all of her family.

2 comments:

Amber said...

The pic of you all in your pjs is way cute, looks so comfy for this time of year. My kids stayed in their jammies for 2 days and 2 nights too. It was great.
Glad you had a good Christmas.

Rose said...

My kids never got dressed on Christmas, either. PJ.s are great. I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas.