Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good pics at last!

My new Camera.

I got a new Nikon camera a few months ago, and I got some good football pics for the first time. Unfortunately, none of the really good ones are of Corbin, but they are of his team mates. So here they are. I can't wait to go to the game again today and try and get more. By the way, The Titan's won both the Sophomore and Varsity games. The Varsity team has moved to 5th place in the state. They play 2nd place Layton High this week. GO TITANS!!!

BELOW: Not my best pic, but the only one I got of my own kid that was ok. Corbin just caught the ball in this pic and is tackled at the 1/2 yard line. Dang it! He almost had another Touchdown.

Photobucket

BELOW: Braxton #8 takes the ball down the field. Cool how I caught him cutting around a Northridge player.

Photobucket

BELOW: Tyler #11 is the QB. He looks like he has a facemask, but I'm sure it's just the angle. He'd never do that.......;)

Photobucket

BELOW: This is Braxton again. He hit this kid so hard that he took the kids helmet right off. Umm, he almost took me out too. It made my heart skip a few beats. :)

Titan # 8

BELOW: Ramon looks like he can fly, and he can. lol.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

great pictures Tiff. I really miss Spike playing football. Brynne actually said, "What are we going to do on Friday nights now", as we used to all go to his games. Now we are supporting him on his mission. Time just flys and your life seems so short. Enjoy it while you can! Jean

My name is Andrea said...

awesome pictures! I liked the flying one...

Brooke G said...

wow, those really are awesome pictures. What is the model of the camera?? I want a really nice camera, but I am sure that is out of my price range...

Yes, I am going to run the marathon next year. I feel like the pressure is off now, I have done it before, I can only get better, (well, I went a bit slower than I was planning) so let me know if you are going to run it. Of course, I am sure that you will be running a bit faster than I will...

Thanks for your comments all the time!

kibs said...

Ooohhhh, those are great pictures! Aren't new cameras the best. Hey, I think we are suppose to be doing a Halloween party together in Mrs Sorte's class. Is she going to tell us what she wants us to do or is it all up to us?? If it is...that might be a mistake on her part. You know how we like to party. Muwahahahaha

Brynne said...

Those pictures are SO much better! Awesome!! I love all the football updates...I miss having someone to watch.