Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Channy

She's 12!

Chantel had a wonderful birthday. I've never seen her more excited about a birthday before. She was filled with energy all day long. Here is the cake her grandmother brought her along with some cash. Channy was so excited for everything.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Channy said it was delirious.
Photobucket
She also got a bike for her birthday...Her last one got stolen. I have to say..it was a bit of a disappointment...she really wanted a cell phone....To bad So SAD!
Photobucket
One of her favorite gifts was a Twilight tee she got from dad and mom.
Photobucket
Kylee came to wish her a Happy Birthday also.
Photobucket
Channy loves her grandma. (remember mom you approved this pic for my blog...so don't complain about it)

Photobucket

Riley enjoys some cake. (I don't think 6 month old babies should have cake....see my mother to complain)
Photobucket

The night ended at the restaurant of Channy's choice...Famous Dave's. It was yummy.

Photobucket

Some things about Channy.

1. She has grown about 4inches in the past year.
2. She loves to text her friends (along with boys.)
3. She likes boys now.
4. Her room is a mess.
5. She is a junk collector. She'll save anything.
6. She loves the Twilight books
7. She still hates to have her hair done, and will not do her own hair.
8. She talks a lot! Mostly about boys.
9. She is happy most of the time.
10. She hates math.

8 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

And she is darling!

The cake looks yummy and your photography of it is impressive!

Happy Birthday!

Heather Leigh said...

Happy Birthday Channy from the Saddler crew!
I can't believe she's 12!!!!
How are these kids growing up so fast? We aren't getting older...are we?!?

Anonymous said...

She is such a pretty girl. My Averee will be 12 in June. I haven't allowed her to have a cell phone yet and she thinks she is so picked on!

heidi said...

That looks fun and wow hard to believe she's your baby and she's 12. :) Twilight is the best...did you read them too?

Brooke G said...

I do like the shirt!! We are twilight fans as well! Can't wait for the movie! Happy Birthday Channy!

Sonya said...

Ok - thanks now mine wants to know why I can't be "cool" like you and get her a Twilight shirt LOL! I said Tiffany has always been cool :). Love the cake picture!

RETTJ16 said...

I can't wait to see the Twilight movie!!!!!!

RETTJ16 said...

PS
Happy Birthday!!!