Saturday, October 11, 2008

Say It Ain't So Joe!

So, I guess the numbers don't lie!

Syracuse (ranked #5 in the state) played Layton (ranked #2 in the state) and .....Syracuse Varsity lost! They are 6-2. They have secured a playoff spot despite their loss...We went to dinner before the game at the Saddler's with the Bairds, and the Nyes, and then we all went to the freezing cold game. Thank goodness for space heaters and hot Cocoa. Rick went even though he is really sick with a cold and a migraine.

The Sophomore team played Layton also and they WON! Yeah! Now the Sophomores are 6-1. They even had to play with their 3rd string QB. However, they had 2 players suspended after the game for trash talk, so next week the first 1/2 of the game could be a rough one. Here are some of my "improving shots" from the game.
Below: The Titans attempt to move the ball down the field.
Photobucket
Below: The QB is taken down, again. He's had a hard game and you can see it on his face.
Photobucket
Below: The Offense
Photobucket
Below: Miles takes the ball down the field.
Photobucket
Below: Corb played a lot of new positions, and in this pic he is the placer for the kicker #27.
Photobucket
Below: Corb on the field.
Titan #27

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I can't think of anything worse than sitting in the cold with a migraine and a cold...

glad the sophmore's won!

And I forgot to mention that those artery clogging french fries are also dipped in ranch sauce, just to finish you off....

Heather Leigh said...

Tiff- Brenda and I were talking about blogging and she gave me your blog name. LOVE THE PICS! Guess that new camera is getting a work out...way to go! One last comment: I can't believe your boys - they're huge! I'd never recognize them (makes me feel old) ;) Take care!