Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Last Sophomore Game

Touchdown!
Corbin was so excited to get a touchdown against Davis High...Mainly because I went to high school there. Below is the catch followed by much celebration.
The Catch...he didn't know the ball was coming to him...SURPRISE! He almost lost the ball.

Photobucket
The Touchdown!
Photobucket
The celebration hug with Lewie.
Photobucket
The body slam with Braxton.
Titan #27,Titan # 8
Corbin playing defense. #27
Photobucket
Corbin on a kickoff.
Photobucket
My favorite shot I took of the game. The Titan player in white is A.J.
Photobucket
The Titans lost to the Darts....way to many turnovers. But the next night the Varsity team beat Davis to finish 2nd in the region. So, the Titans are off to the playoffs. They play Kearns Friday afternoon....on Halloween. GO TITANS! BEAT THE COUGARS!

5 comments:

Brooke G said...

Congrats on the touchdown! I am so impressed that you got all the big plays on your camera! Great pictures!

Amber said...

I'm not sure how you can get so many good shots at a football game. Good job and great job Corbin on the touchdown.

Sonya said...

Love your new camera! Aren't kids great? What's up with Davis' uniforms? Didn't they used to be gold and brown?! I seriously hated those colors at graduation :). Have a fun Halloween - I'd rather be at a game then trick or treating!

Anonymous said...

Nothing is worse than having your son hurt and on the sideline! boohoo! We have our final game tonight and Zach can't play again.

heidi said...

That is awesome he got a touchdown. Wow, I thought I heard Davis was really good and now there second. Guess that says something about how good your team is. I get the Davis updates from my mom ;)