Sunday, October 26, 2008

Corbin's Photo shoot

Well, I talked to Heather and she gave me some things to try, and I think I'm getting a little better, but I've got a lot to learn. The one thing I've learned is...the sun is not my friend. I still have shadows. I'm determined to get better at this, so look for a lot more pics in the future. He really does look cute though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!! You are really doing well! I am so with you on this little hobby. That's all I want to do is take pictures!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Tiff - I think you did a great job. Your pictures are WAY nicer than mine - Steve says I'm too scared to try things!!!

Unknown said...

Okay - for some reason I am logged in as Steve - this is really Brenda!!!

Brynne said...

Um....hot pics! Whew Corbin! Those are great, Tiff. I ddin't know he played guitar. We will have to jam at future raft trips. :) -brynne

Heather Leigh said...

Great pictures- I love the different angles you've tried. What a handsome kid!
Hey! If you need more guinea pigs, I'll lend you my girls...they love to have their pictures taken.

Sonya said...

You are too young to have kids this old! The pics look awesome...where is the barn at? It's a great location for pictures :).

Brooke G said...

They look great! The very last one is my favorite! It looks like a CD cover! He looks so cute! Big football star/model. Awesome!

Amber said...

What a hansome guy! I love them all, especially the close up ones.