Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wrestling 2008




Well, track starts today, so I thought it may be time to post wrestling. I was waiting on some pics from someone else, but I still don’t have them. My camera isn’t as bad as it may look. The problem is…..I shake like a drug starved junkie when Corbin wrestles. When he steps on the mat, the first thing I say is, “I hate this so bad.” It is the worst sport ever! I’m afraid that he is going to be paralyzed every time he wrestles. I really, hope he doesn’t do it again next year because I have more grey hairs from it than I can count.

Corbin really loved it though. He wrestled on the varsity team 150lbs. He took 4th at North End. Now it’s on to track. You may think I’m relieved now, but Corbin has Osteochondritis Dissecans. It’s kind of like having a broken leg all the time. So….more gray hairs. What ya gonna do?

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'd be the same way watching from the sidelines. Hoping, praying, wishing they don't get injured and that they do well. I can't believe how tall and old he looks. Good luck in track. So sorry about your fence, glad you were able to get it off. We had some of that writing on our neighbors stucco once and they had to repaint it. And, nice shoes. They really do make a BIG difference.