Friday, April 11, 2008

Flasback Friday

MY BFF
This is a picture of me and my long time BFF (Brenda Bentley Saddler). Long time, as in, she's been my best friend since I was 3 years old. This picture was taken last year when we went to lunch for my birthday, and the fist thing I noticed about this pictures is that it was warm enough for a tank top last year. The picture below is of us at lunch on my birthday this year, and I have not one, but two long sleeve shirts on. Latter in the day we went to Brenda's daughter's softball game where we needed coats. I swear, it'll never warm up.
Photobucket
This is a picture of Taylor at her game. She played first base for the Syracuse Titan's. Brenda and I had a great time watching even though it was cold and even snowed sometimes. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber said...

There is nothing like a great best friend. It's cool you've known eachother forever.
The bbq/get together will be so much fun. Can't wait!!!