Friday, April 18, 2008

Flashback Friday

When will #6 be here?


My little sister, Star, is expecting the 6th grandchild on my side of the family. The baby will be a little girl and even out the boys and girls. She was so uncomfortable last night. She should have her any day now. We are all excited for a new baby. My niece Kylee is almost 7. It’s been a long time since we’ve felt the soft fuzz of a newborn baby. I’m so excited. *hands rubbing together*

These pictures were taken 2 years ago for Mother’s Day for my mom. I can’t wait to have another kid in the pictures……like it wasn’t hard enough trying to get 5 kids to smile and be happy. :)

My niece is Kylee, like I said, and my nephew is Bowen.






1 comment:

Amber said...

I love all these pics. Good luck to your sis. Ben's wife Alisha is pg, not due until begining of Dec though. I told Brooke about a bbq that weekend and she was excited, do you know which day yet?
I might start doing flashback fridays too.