Sunday, January 4, 2009

A shout out for my favorite blog

If you've never looked at my "cool blogs" list on my side bar...Ya should. One of my favorite blogs is The Picky Palate. I just love looking at the food. I do make things now and then too, but the food photography is amazing. Anyhow, she is competing on the food network, Jan 8th in the dessert category. If you're a foodie like me, you may enjoy this blog. I can't wait to see if she wins.

On an opposite wave length I'll be watching Oprah on Monday. I'm really not a huge Oprah fan, but I think this one may be worth watching. I think everyone needs to look back and see where they've gone wrong and make changes for their "best life".

1 comment:

kibs said...

I'll be watching that too. But you know, she is human like all of us and good for her to put it out there. She's never had surgery, she's always done it on her own. It just makes her more one of us.