Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good News...I'm only 36 years old

Bad news.....There aren't many ways I can get younger...

So, I took the Dr. Oz Age Test from the Oprah web site, and as I said my biological age is 36. That's cool because I'm 39.7 years old...Heck yey I'll take that. They told me the things that make me younger (no big suprises there.)

I don't smoke, and never have
I don't drink, and never have
I'm happily married...better be I work hard at it.
I get enough sleep....I could always use more
I have good oral hygiene....Smile :)
I drive cellphone free most of the time
I eat my fruit and veggies
I stretch and try to increase my flexibility

Now ways I can get younger...

Get a DOG? Umm, not. I have a husband and 3 kids (what cleaning up more poop and vomit, and screaming about more messes is gonna take years off my life.....are they high?)

Eat less red meat....Wanna make me?

Eat more fish....Fine! Whatever, but red meat is cheaper!

Eat more grains....NO! They just make me fat....What! They do!

Take supplements.....What!? They want me to take pills? I eat all my dark leafy greens! Fine! I'll do it....But, I think it's stupid

Tone down your workouts.....Wanna make me? NO! Kicking my butt makes me happy and takes stress away....Did I happen to mention I have 3 teenagers?

Keep an eye on your blood pressure because it's very low......Ummm, the last time I checked that was good. Stupid Dr. Oz, do you remember I am in the extremely fit for my age category...not that I'm bragging....Ok, I am. :) What! It was hard work!


Well, maybe I can get a little younger, but not much, but I'm happy the way I am anyhow. Go take the test and let me know your age.

3 comments:

Brooke G said...

That is funny! By the way, you look MUCH younger than 36 or 39 or whatever. You look as good as those teenagers down by the pool in the summer, so keep it up!

Amber said...

Tiff, you look so good and young.
I'm so going to take this test. I'm guessing a lot of my answers will be similar to yours and I BETTER be younger then my real age too.

Duane and Jennifer Ralphs said...

Tiffany, I love your blog too... Duane is the one that does ours he is also does the triathlons. He is big into it. I'm just the cheerleader on the sidelines. With my bummed knee running is the pits. But, maybe one day.. I noticed on your blog you hanging out with the Bair's.. We grew up with Shawn.. Funny small world. His wife is a doll! It is so good to check up on you cute people.. Good Luck with Women of Steel! You will "ROCK" ... Love ya tons Jen