Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playoff at the U of U

Syracuse Vs. Alta
Wow! I'm so proud that all these boys worked so hard this year to make it so far. And what a great reward to get to play at Rice Eccles Stadium at the University of Utah. There were so many fans that came out to support these boys and their coaches....way more than Alta. They fought so hard, but in the end...they lost. 42-14. Well, there's always next year and the next for Corbin.








I'm off to NYC tonight. Thanks Cas for all the ideas. It should be a blast. Also, look for posts to come about Corbin having surgery on Dec 4th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family and I were just watching news clips last night from when my hubby played at rice eccles 2 years in a row. We went to Bear River High School in Tremonton. He was the big player and I was the cheerleader! It was so fun to watch! Sorry your team lost, but they sure had a great season!