Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Halloween

Syracuse V Kearns - Wipe OUT


We (Kristi and Troy Nye, Kristi's dad, Shawn and Jenny Bair, Corbin and Kortney, Brenda and Kin, and Rick and I) went to the first playoff game Halloween morning, and I have the say...Kearns made me a little afraid. Basically, it was HUGE Tongan boys Vs. skinny white boys, one black due, and one skinny Hawaiian kicker. I thought.."There's gonna be some broken bones for sure." But, no! Our skinny white boys are fast! Big Tongan boys, slow! The score was 42-18. And trust me those 18 points were give aways.

Plastic Surgery anyone?

Channy was a Dr. for Halloween.

Photobucket

And Corbin had some friends over.

Photobucket
Amanda, Kelsie, Cole, Corbin, and Cute Kortney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend!
I'm begging all fellow bloggers to post voting reminders today and tomorrow! Also, if you will let people know of a wonderful website www.canivote.org where they can find out if they are registered and lots of other info on the voting process! We as women need to let our voices be heard! It's easy! Please help!
Thanks,
Angie

Heather Leigh said...

Oh...where were my Cougars?!? sniff sniff!