Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week in review

Fall is in the air

Corbin played football this week. Syracuse played Mountain View a team from Orem. The Titan Sophomore team won 56-6 and the Varsity team won 35-6. That makes the Titan's 3-0. Go Titans!

Below is a sequence of pics of Corbin #27 playing WR taking the ball down the field and then being taken down by a ton of Mountain View players. Corbin didn't kick this week. He has a pulled groin, so we hope he heals quickly.



It was a pretty quiet week around here. Chantel went off track from school, but she left to South Dakota with her friend and her family for the week. We've missed her and we've texted her often. She did send us a picture a Bison. We await her return today.

Rick was off this weekend and we spent time at he Gateway and saw the IMAX Space station movie at he the Clark Planetarium. I love the IMAX movies at the Planetarium. This one was 3D..Very cool if you like that kind of thing....like me. :)

I'm in a very good mood today as the NFL Football season starts. Go COLTS! The Jet's just made their first touchdown as I write. The start of the Football season signals Fall. I really love Fall...not just because of Football and the new TV season, but because it's a homey, cozie, season with beautiful colors and decadent smells. I love the crisp cool mornings when I run, and the harvesting of fields by farmers as I pass by. I love the howleing wind, and childrens rosy cheeks as they get in their last days of play before the biteing cold of winter comes. Winter....I don't like so much....

7 comments:

Amber said...

I guess Fall is good, Summer is great and Spring is the best.
I know I say it all the time, but I'm really going to try to plan a time to get together soon. I'll send you an email.

awindowsillview said...

I'm loving this blogging thing...I saw your cute note and had to add you to my list so I can check up on your life. Giardia stinks - they think I got it from Willard Bay over a year ago and then when I got strep I was on penicillan for so long it wiped all my good and bad bacteria out so it was able to run rampant in my body - I was sick for 1 full month, I can't imagine 8 - YUCK! I lost 20 lbs, and looked pretty sick, but put the lbs back on as soon as I got better - which was such a bummer! I'm just starting to run again...kind of get burned out after the summer months. You'd love a tri - you're pretty athletic so I bet you'd catch onto swimming pretty easily. keep in touch. Steph

Sonya said...

Ok - I miss football! I don't think we will get that with an all girl house, but I do remember loving my brother's games and Davis Friday Night games :). Remember flags!?

Sonya said...

Thanks for the comments on the book...they are not sequenced right in my post, but there are bad vamps, drama, and legends involved. Frank's building me a website for me to manage it all on :)...when he gets a spare moment...hopefully before the hunting season really kicks in!

Brynne said...

I love fall, too! As for the NFL...my team is screwed. Tom Brady blew out his knee. :( I know, you're probably one of the ones who are laughing. Cute pics!

Joan said...

Hi there from Aunt Joan (I don't know if you'll recognize me as "Momma Joan"!) It was great browsing through your blog. I love all the pictures, slide show & reading your week in review. I think you are all so darn good-looking!

Brooke G said...

I always get depressed in fall because winter is on the way. I hate winter. But I do like running in the dark in the mornings. I don't know why. It just seems harder when I can see where I am going, I think.