Saturday, September 13, 2008

A BAD WEEK

Don't get me wrong, it started out good...

Everything was fine...A normal week. Thursday I went to lunch with some of my girlfriends, and then went to Corbin's Sophomore football game. Corbin was feeling better; It was a great game for him.
Photobucket
He cought balls....
Photobucket
He Kicked...
Photobucket
He even played defense...
Photobucket
And ran with the ball...
Photobucket
The Titan's won the Vikings 21-2 and now they are 3-0.
Photobucket
But.....the next day....things were not so good...
Below, Corbin had his "bell rung" after he took a hit to the side of his head. I got a call from the school on Friday. The VP said Corbin wasn't right, and it may be a good idea to have him checked out. Rick and I took him to the Dr. and he had a catscan. It seems to be a concussion, and he should be fine in a few days. The team medic took his helmet away, and he can't have it back until the Dr. clears him. Friday night the Varsity team had their first loss to Viewmont. Rick's car hit a dip in the Viewmont parking lot and broke a spring that cost us $700. But, there was more bad news.....

Challis wrecked his car....His fault. :(Photobucket
He had some friends in the car at the time and they are all fine, but the car isn't so good. Let's hope this bad streak is over....

4 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

Thorns make the roses seem even more beautiful. Hope your next week is filled with roses again. Corbin listen to your doctor. Jean

Sonya said...

Ok, you win...worse week than mine :). I'll take computer problems any day of the week. I hope Corbin is doing alright! Great football pics though :).

Joan said...

I have to admit - what a streak of bad luck. OMGoodness! I hope Corbin is doing ok. His team will miss him, so here's hoping he'll be back soon. What a blessing that Challis & friends didn't get hurt.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I have really enjoyed looking at your older posts this morning. You have taken some great pictures and my heart is with you on the sports and kids parties and wrecked cars and such! It's fun to finally meet a blogging friend with kids around the same age and same likes! Thanks for letting me peek!