Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lunch With My Home Girls

High School Never Ends

L to R: Heather Jensen, Leslie Caudill, Me, Rachel Bates

There's nothing more fun than reminiscing with with your old friends, and catching up with there lives now. There was one more of us at lunch (Heather Buchanan,) but she left before we took the picture. These girls and I go way back; Well I still think of them as girls even though we are almost 40. :) Each one of them are amazing. I'm so glad I know them now. I loved each one of them (well, most of the time...it was high school) back then, but now I can really appreciate their differences, and the things that make them so unique. I just love who they are. We've made a plan to try and get together once a month, and we hope more of our old friends join us.

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Looks like fun, you all look great! And oh my gosh, I'm glad HS does end...
:o)

Amber said...

It's awesome that you keep in touch with high school friends. I wish I could find more of mine.
It was fun to see you guys. I'm serious about Thanksgiving so think about it.