Friday, September 4, 2009

My baby is 19


Challis' birthday is Aug 22, so my post is a bit late. We had a family lunch for his birthday at Chili's. If you are wondering where Challis has been in all of my posts...well, he moved out this summer. He has a place in Layton with a couple of his friends. It's a bachelor pad for sure. It smells bad and all. The place is a wreck. But, he says he enjoys his freedom, as most young people do. He's working at Smith's still and is attending Weber St. My greatest concern is that he seems to keep loosing weight. Without someone to feed him on a regular basis, he just seems to forget to eat. I don't understand it, as I'm always looking forward to my next feeding, but it clearly is the case. 6 foot 1 inch and 130 lbs seems pretty thin. So, if you see him. Please feed him.
Channy, Chal, Corb

The Bachelor Pad

3 comments:

Rose said...

He needs to find some girls to feed him.

This is us. said...

secret to weight loss? bacholor pad. mph? Do we really have kids that old? Goodness

Brynne said...

I'm sure it sneaks up on you...before I know it my baby will be 19 too! You have such cute kids.