Sunday, September 27, 2009

Titan Homecoming

I was thrilled when Corbin decided to go to homecoming. After all, you only get to go to High School once. Corbin has had a rough time of late, and I knew a little dancin' would cheer him up. He invited Kirstin a Titan Cheerleader to insure it was extra cheery. :) He doubled with one of his Titan teammates (Zach) and another Titan Cheerleader (Kaylee), and it really did the job......He was definitely cheered up. They are all great kids. I love to have them around.

They started off with a day date. Breakfast at Granny Annie's in Kaysville (side note: Annie's is his grandma Dorman's favorite breakfast establishment.) Then on to the Gateway for a picture scavenger hunt. After that, ice cream at Cold Stone. Then back home to get ready. (We went shopping last minute for a vest at the mall.) Then the boys went to pick up the girls and met at the park (because parents don't pay without pictures. lol) After that, they went to dinner at Chili's, and then to the dance (I'm told Corbin is a dancing machine. He danced with everyone's date.) After the dance the whole group came to our house for a movie.

So, let's do the math - Shoes $40, Tie $10, Vest $30, Corsage $ 30, Breakfast $8, Camera $12, Ice Cream $7, Dinner $30, Dance Tickets $15, Pictures $45, Movie $5 -A smile on Corbin's face PRICELESS! (Don't ask Rick if it's Priceless...you may get another answer)

Corbin did play in the winning Homecoming game against Roy score 47-0. Here is a picture from the game. We are pretty CrAzY fans. We wear Property Of Titan Football T-shirts, wave blue and white pompoms and ring cowbells. Were down right embarrassing; no wonder Corbin pretends not to know us.

This pic is of Kinley.

Photobucket

Corbin and Kirstin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Corbin and Zach
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaylee and Kirstin
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach and Kaylee
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Girls
Photobucket

The Boys
Photobucket

Awwww.....to be young again....Now that would be priceless...

Photobucket

6 comments:

awindowsillview said...

Your boys are too cute. I often see Challis at Smiths and talk with him like I know all about him - I think sometimes he thinks I must be a crazy old lady! I loved hearing about your tri and your latest run from Angela...she said you didn't let her quit! What a great friend!

Amber said...

I can't even imagine going back to high school. Glad those days are over.
Corbin looks so handsome. Sounds like a way fun date.

Sonya said...

Cute post Tiff! Annie is my dad's cousin and I LOVE all her cooking. She catered for my parent's 50th. I agree your kids are amazing - just like their mom (and dad) :).

Amy said...

Tiff, I need a copy of the pictures of Zach and Kaylee...you got some way cute shots you need to teach me how!!

Brynne said...

Oh, they look so cute! Glad he went, too. High school memories are once in a lifetime.

Rose said...

Those are really fun pictures. Great for scrapbooking.