Saturday, April 18, 2009

Let's DANCE!

Syracuse Prom 2009

There's nothing like your first Prom, or your first tux. Corbin was sooooooo excited to go. If you remember a couple of posts ago he asked his "Special Lady Friend" (We just call her his girlfriend...Kortney) to the Prom, and she said yes.

I had a great time going to pick out the tux with Corbin and his BFF, Cole. They were so cute. They could hardly believe they had to wear their pants soooooo high up on their hips. But, they really looked sharp. Such handsome boys.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I wish I would have taken a picture of all of the parents there taking pics. We were so happy for them....and kinda sad that they are so old.

Kortney looked beautiful in a bejeweled hot pink dress, and long curled locks.
We all really love Kort at our house.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Corb and Kort are so cute together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cole took Marysa. She looked beautiful also.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And the Flowers were beautiful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The 4 of them together.
Photobucket

Some of the group they went with.
Photobucket

And off they went.....Did I forget to mention....Corbin's a driver now!!!!
Photobucket

I think they had a good time.....I'm still waiting for Corbin to come through the door....A mother's work never ends...even though she turns back into a pumpkin after midnight.

8 comments:

Brynne said...

They are the cutest couple of the group! By far.... Corbin looks good in hot pink!

RETTJ16 said...

Wow, Kortney is beautiful!!

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

Wow... makes me almost wish I was going to prom again... not! But it would be fun to have an adult prom.
That could be our next Gatten Reunion! Ha! They look so great and so does your yard!

My name is Andrea said...

Wow, Tiff! They are a very nice looking couple! That dress is absolutely gorgeous, and Kortney is beautiful...did they have fun?? Great photos, by the way!! :o)

Sonya said...

You are in so much trouble! ha ha ha. I already told you I loved the pictures. Man - prom dresses definetly have improved over the years :).

Rose said...

Prom is so much fun. Everyone looked great.

This is us. said...

What a beautiful group of kids. Can I say beautiful for boys? So when I look at your son, I think "man he has gotten big". But when I look at Casin, I guess it's a mother's denial, I don't see him as old. Where did our little boys go? How fun. We haven't done that dance yet. Casin's "friend" isn't 16 yet. Yeah I got one year to go.
happy big 40 too. Your looking Hot!

Mylee Gatten said...

what a hot pair!! looks fun, and reminds me of the good old days! once again, your camera is awesome. How do you make your pictures so big???