Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Hope They Stretch!

No, that's not what I meant.......I meant...I hope they really, really stretch!!

That's what you wanna here on your 40th birthday! THANKS BRENDA!

She was talking about my Pearl Izumi Tri shorts I got for my birthday, and YES! THEY FIT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I turned 40 this past week, and no big deal. It's only 40. The really good thing about 40 is...no one expects you to look good anymore....that's a plus....right?! And, like my friend Andrea said, "Now you can move into the 40-60 category running, and you should do well there." If she didn't live in Texas....I'd hit her.....The other good thing, you forget easy, so you don't have a lot of stress anymore. It's all good....I just hope I don't break a hip or anything.

I had a wonderful Birthday lunch at Mimi's. My BFF put on for me, and I'd show you some pics...if anyone would send them to me.

I also had a fun dinner at Chili's with the family, Brenda's family, Melissa, and Kortney. And, seriously, I'm lovin' 40! Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes....they mean the most to the old people.

My shorts Brenda insulted me about.
Photobucket

The "Special Bib" our waiter made for me.
Photobucket

He still loves me...even if I am old.
Photobucket

Chal and Melissa
Photobucket

Corb and Kort
Photobucket

Channy, and Brenda's girls Madi, and Kin
Photobucket

Me and Kin
Photobucket

The whole group.
Photobucket

7 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Oh Tiff, you are funny! You're gonna blow those other 40-60 year olds outta the water! It was a compliment!
Those shorts wouldn't fit over my thigh!! :o)
I'm glad you had a great 40th, I'm right behind you!

Rose said...

Channy is looking very grown up. It looks like a fun birthday party. Chillis is always great.

Amber said...

Tiff..you don't look a day over 30, seriously. Glad you had a good Bday. Family and friends are the best. I sure wish we lived closer so we could get together more. We need to all check our schedules and plan something by summer.

Brooke G said...

you are the hottest 40 year-old I have ever seen. You sould be on "The Real Housewives of Davis County" (have you ever seen that show...the real housewives of Orange County???)

Brooke G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RETTJ16 said...

Happy Birthday!!!!