Sunday, March 29, 2009

Do Ya Wanna Dance?

Kortney! Will you go to PROM with Corbin? Pleeeeease!

Corbin asked his "special lady friend" Kortney to prom this week. Pretty much the theme was...I'm not stringing you along, and now that I've kissed the ground you walk on....will you go to Prom with me? He took Cole and Ashlee with him to trash her room. They strung yarn everywhere and threw candy kisses all over her floor.





She doesn't look too mad. She said she thought it was cute.
Then she had a LONG reply. A "trip around the world for an answer." We had a great time finding clues in "country's" all over Layton and Syracuse. This was the poster she left for him when he came home from school.

First Samoa. Samoa girl scout cookies (his fav) that is. Then a clue led us to...
Chili, from Wendy's that is. Then on to...
Jamaica, for a Jamba Juice. Then on to....
France, for french fries at Madox. Then to....
Mexico, Black beans at Bajio. Then....
Sweden, other wise known as Kathy's house for the "fish of the day". Then off to...
China, to have his fortune told at Dragon hill. The waiter told him his fortune was to have a cute girlfriend named Kortney. Then...
Back to America, other wise know as HOME for an all American apple pie. In it he found his answer......YES she'll go. YEA!
He's so excited she's going with him. All of us here at our house want to wish her super-duper luck at cheer tryouts at Clearfield High this week. We'll all be cheering her on. GO KORT! WE LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for everything :) and the good luck wishes! :) i love you guys!

My name is Andrea said...

How fun! Kortney is very creative! I hope they have fun! (I'm sure they will!)

Rose said...

That is so much fun. I love the creative ways to ask and answer.

Brooke G said...

Now THAT IS CREATIVE! I have been out of the dance asking scene for too long to remember all that. I still have a few years before I have to get back into it!! Have fun at prom!!

Sonya said...

Ok - did he even gain a pound eating all that stuff?! What a cute way to ask and answer :). Young love - hope they have a good time!! Oh and good luck on the cheerleading tryouts...my mom went to Clearfield and got all sorts of heck from it. It's nice to see it's thriving now!

Amy Harrison said...

Too cute! I kinda remember those days ;) but I don't think I was ever that creative. Should be fun!

Dusty , Angie, & Gage said...

Hey Tiff! I sent you a couple emails about our cruise...let me know if you don't get them. Have so much fun!!

Amber said...

I bet Corbin was stuffed after that trip;) What a cute idea and so was the string. Fun times.

Good luck on your next run.