Monday, February 25, 2008

Wasatch Back


A One Night Stand! That's right it's official, We’ve entered the Wasatch Back relay race. Our team is, A One Night Stand. 6 Women, 6 men, 175 miles, Logan to Park City. I talked Rick into joining our team. I’m really excited about it, but he acts like he’s not. FAKER! He’s totally psyched! There are 500 teams this year so far. You run through the heat of the day and the dark of night. Each team member runs 3 legs. Here is a video clip (just click on the link), watch it…..it’s so freakin’ cool. You’re gonna wish it was you.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Well, I don't wish it was me. Ha Ha. Boot camp is enough for me. Actually it looks way cool and like a really tough race. You can do it though and Rick will get used to the idea. Good luck.

Brynne said...

I've heard about this! It sounds like so much fun!! Good for you guys. Tell Rick that from us! Also, good luck on your next race...the 10k tomorrow? My next is a 10 miler. Right now I run max 4 so I have a ways to go!