Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family and Friends

Night Skiing at Wolf Mt.




It was Channy’s second time out skiing for the year, and things really improved for her. She only fell 2 times. She learned to pick up speed, and she really enjoyed herself. This is a pic of her and Rick before their first run.



Me and Channy in the lodge. I was home base, and got visits from all the kids when they wanted money and food. The rest of the time I enjoyed time reading, and watching the array of skiers as they warmed themselves.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Tiffany, thanks for the compliment. You are so nice. Yes, photoshop elements is what I use. I just find online tutorials to learn how to do different things. I also found so many free fonts I just download online also.

Amber said...

Looks like fun. Great picture of you and Chantel. You both look fab as always. Her eyes are so blue.