Friday, February 29, 2008

Rick and Tiff plan another race

Rick's First 1/2 Marathon.
Today I signed Rick and me up for the Ogden ½ marathon. It’s Ricks first time running a ½ marathon. I think he felt pressure to do it because of the Wasatch Back. He needed to put in some training. The thing that sucks most is that he will kick my butt. He hardly ever runs, but it’s just a natural ability he has. Lucky dog.
I’m so relieved to be running the ½ this year instead of the full. I have flash backs of my stabbing leg pains, and being on the ground unable to get up, every time I come down Ogden Canyon. I really need some good memory to replace it. Anyhow, the race is May 17. It will be a great time.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah, us women can train all we want and then the men do nothing and they get a faster time.
Good luck on your race tomorrow. Let us know how it goes!