Sunday, February 24, 2008

Crazy Saturdays

Sometimes, Saturdays are just too busy!
Like this Saturday. After a late Friday Pizza Night, Rick’s alarm went off at 4:30 a.m. to go to work, and mine went off at 6:30. I had a preview run of my 10K for next Saturday in Ogden at 7:30 with my running friends. It was the hardest 10K I’ve ever run. It’s going to be a hard race.
When I got home, Chantel and Kim wanted to go to Clearfield Aquatics Center to swim. I got them there, and then Corbin needed to go get a hair cut. After that I had to pick up the girls. Corbin and his friends begged me to take them up to the ski resort to board, so off we went. Then it was a crazy night at home.
Kelcie, A.J., and Corbin went boarding up at Wolf Mt. Here are Corbin and A.J. getting their stuff on.



Kelcie is such a cutie. Her dad is Chief of Police in Syracuse, so the guys take extra good care of her. lol. He does have a gun.....WITH A LICENCE TO KILL!



Off they go, and I head home.

Chantel and Kim had a sleepover at our house, and here they attempt to make root beer floats. What a mess.




Challis and Melissa showed up to watch movies a little later.




Melissa is a sweetheart. We love her. Here she gives Channy a hug.






1 comment:

The Larsons said...

I love that your kiddos love snowboarding so much (even though I'm a skiier :)), but I think it is such a fun, healthy awesome thing to do! You're so nice to tote them around. You're Saturday does sound busy...but your kids sound lucky to have you as their mom! By the way, you are my idol with all your running. Maybe I'll be done having kids someday and finally be able to get in shape again!