Friday, April 2, 2010

The Ship

We went to the Mexican Riviera on a beautiful ship called, The Splendor.  I have to say, I really enjoy ship life.  Besides the yummy food all day and all night, there's great music, fun games, relaxation, waterslides, miniature golf, shows, and we even got a water show from the dolphins swimming along the ship.  Not to mention I sleep like a baby on a ship.  Just thinking about it makes me want to go back....right now.


Corbin enjoyed Cruzin'
I think the kids were tired the whole time because they hardly ever slept.

One of our favorite things to do is just hang out and play games.  We sat around this table and played games almost every night.
The kids hung out in the hot tubs. Swam and went down the waterslides.
Photobucket
Photobucket

While the adults enjoyed chillin' and reading.

Maddi and Channie enjoyed some golf.
And Rick and Corbin played some ping pong.
Photobucket

I think the most fun we all had was the scavenger hunt.  Adults against Kids.....I think the kids won...DANG!
You had to take a picture with the thing you found.  This picture was of an American working on board the ship....You have no idea how hard it is to find an American working on a curise ship.  She was a Hip-Hop teacher for one of the kids clubs.
But, the best part of all has to be the free ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT ICECREAM!!!!
I do enjoy life on a ship.....until it rocks to much that is.....I did get sick on the way home. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Soooooo fun. I still haven't been on a cruise and this makes me want to go even more.

Rose said...

That sounds like so much fun!