Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mexico

The first stop was Puerto Vallarta.  There weren’t a lot of flashy or touristy things going on at this stop. Old Mexican charm was the theme here. We went by van to a little beach that had old chairs and little tables covered in old table cloths. The kids played in the sand, and some of them went out on a boat to snorkel. The fish were beautiful. I wish I would have gone, but only the dads went. The moms stayed behind to watch the kids that stayed to swim and play on the beach. We had some delishous fresh Mexican carne asada tacos...yummmmmm, and a warm coke.  I don't mind my coke warm....if the water and the beach are warm.  :)

The Family


The kids


The tables by the beach


The Island they snorkled at


The boat ride out


The fish


Corbin enjoyed the snorkeling


So did Rick


Channy stayed on the boat


Beach play

I think the thing the kids will remember most about this stop is the LOOOOONG walk we took through the city.  We saw a lot of nothing, but we sure slept good after.

The kids goofing off  (Save Taylor!)

Corbin packed a lot of girls around on this trip....Here it's Taylor.

The best part of the walk....was the bus ride back.  My feet were blistered and I couldn't walk back.  Gotta love the Mexican bus system. lol

No comments: