Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting to know Jennie and her family

It’s still snowing here in April, so I don’t think it’s completely off base to post my sledding adventure with my “new” sister Jennie and her family. If you’ve been out of touch I have 3 new ½ sisters. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know them.


This winter we hung out with Jennie and her family and went sledding up past Timpanogos cave. It was really beautiful, I’d go as far as breath taking. It was bitter cold though. I had a broken tail bone so I couldn’t sled, but Rick, Corbin and Channy did.

After sledding we went to dinner at Wingers. The kids loved having a popcorn fight. Uncle Troy started it, so they think he’s great. Corbin hit on the waitress, and we all got a good laugh out of that because she was a couple years older than him.

We all enjoyed our time with them. So happy I found them.

Me and Jennie

Kylee (Jennie's daughter)

Corbin

Chantel and Kylee

Rick


Troy and Jennie

Austin (Jennie's son)

Chantel and Rick

After we were done sledding....We saw the sign..Ooops!


It really was beautiful.

No comments: