Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Best Friend!

Gonna Love the 40's! :)

If you don't know my best friend, her name is Brenda Bentley Saddler, and she's been my friend since I was 3 years old. She is more like a sister to me, and I love her to death. She is beautiful, smart, and now.....she's 40.

I remember the first time I ever saw her. It may be my earliest memory. She was on her front lawn and I was standing across the street on my front porch watching her play. I longed to play with her and I still always want to play with her. She's a great time when I need one and a rock when I need one. I'm eternally grateful for her friendship.

So, I threw her a surprise party. We had a little lunch with some of her closest friends. It was so fun. I truly hope her 40's are the best years ever. She deserves it.


Photobucket

Photobucket
L to R Top row - Heather S., Kristy N., and ME
Middle row - Jenny B., Brenda herself (in blue), and Lori N.
Bottom row - Cheryl B.

Photobucket

Love ya Brenda! I'm not far behind...enjoy your 40's.

4 comments:

The Crisps said...

Man, I think I would choose you if I ever wanted someone to throw me a party. Looks fancy!

Amy Harrison said...

You know how to throw a gorgeous party! I can't believe I'm looking at 40 soon too. Yikes!

Brynne said...

You are such a good friend. You should be a party planner. :)

Brenda said...

I feel like crying...again. Thank you so much, for the party and for your friendship!