Thursday, February 5, 2009

Family, Food, and FOOTBALL!

Superbowl XLlll (43) Arizona Cardinal's Vs. Pittsburgh Steeler's

We had so much fun at our family Superbowl Party. Thanks so much to everyone who showed up to eat, cheer, and gab. Rick's parents were in town, and I know they really appreciated seeing everyone.

Rick really has some fun cousins. I wish we lived closer, so we'd get to see them more often.....Well, we live pretty close to Oren and we hardly ever get to see him, so maybe it wouldn't make any difference.....Who knows.

Jay and Tora Showed up also. We ALL love them. My mom and Steve were there. We are always happy to see them. Steve is a old Steeler's fan, so I think he had a good time. The game was so much more fun with everyone pulling for their team.....Mostly the Cardinals. Both teams put on a great show. But the best part was delicious food everyone brought!

Photobucket
Steve wearing his team's colors, and Chantel obviously not a Steeler's fan.
Photobucket
Vickie (my mom) and Wendy (Rick's mom) Wear their team's colors.
Photobucket
I cheered for the Steeler's also....Go Team!
Photobucket
Corbin and Rick Cheered for that OTHER team.
Photobucket
Mylee, Channy, Alyssa, and Hayliann were not really into the football, but they did engage in some good Nintendo DS games.
Photobucket
Matt, Hayliann, and Tom, all Cardinal's fans....
Photobucket
Dick (Rick's dad), and Uncle Jay (Dick's brother) But, really what I wanted you to see were they yummy rolls Brooke brought. If I knew how to make them....I'd weigh 500lbs.
Photobucket
Aunt Tora, Brooke, Ryder, and Wendy all just gabbin'.
Photobucket
Most of the group. Somehow Amber, Misty, Amy, Oren, and most of the kids escaped from having their picture taken.
Photobucket
In the end the Steeler's took the game 27 - 23
Thanks again everyone! We're so glad you came.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks Tiff for planning the whole party. We all had so much fun. I always love getting together with you and yes, we should do it more often.

Gunner said...

Thanks Rick and Tiff! It was a blast! Great to see everyone again also.

The Larsons said...

K... I totally wish I were there! You throw a mean party! So many of those family members I haven't seen for so long. Way to go for getting them all together!