Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Flashback

Sisters
This is a picture of my sister, Kristi, and me taken 1974-75 ish. Kristi is about 18 months younger than I am. There isn’t much difference in age between us, but when we were growing up...I felt a lot older than her. I was 2 years ahead of her in school, and I was always a lot taller then she was. As children we looked exactly opposite. I was tall and dark and she was little and blond. Our personalities were opposite also. She was more competitive and daring, while I was complacent and timid. She was clean and I was messy. Over time, some things change and some things remain the same. I think we may look a little more alike now (we both have redish-brown hair that comes from a bottle.) I’m still a little taller, but not as much. I’m more competitive now, and she’s a little more timid. We are both clean now, unless you look at our purses, then I’m cleaner. lol.

THINGS I KNOW ABOUT MY SISTER:

She loves Mexican food especially cheese enchiladas.
She drinks Raspberry Iced Tea, and Coke
She does Yoga and Skis (well, when she gets her cast off)
She never has enough room in her closet
She reads self help books
She has one husband, one son, one dog, one bird, and a lot of fish
She loves little kids
She has horrible asthma
She is a kind person (a peace maker)
Her biggest dream is to own a home of her own.

I love you Kristi!
Photobucket

This is a picture of me and Kristi the other day at the park.
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

SO cute. :) Fun to see you now too. I love my sisters...but our relationships and personalities have changed a lot too. Isn't that funny!

Amber said...

This was a great idea. It's crazy how much we all change over time but yet we still stay close to eachother.
..and we are on "D" track so we don't start school for a few weeks. Good luck on Monday, I can't imagine my kids going back already.