Saturday, March 8, 2008

Girl's Night at the Gatten's

Girls, Girls, Girls!
L to R: Back row, Ciara, Maddi E., Chantel, Andrea, Front row, Kaylee, and Hanna. Can I just tell you how happy Rick gets on Girls Night? I think he wishes he has a dozen or more little girls, ha, ha. All night he kept asking, “Why are they screaming? Why do they scream so much? Why do they have to scream?” He went to bed early…..he just couldn’t take it. :) Light weight! I really think by the amount of screaming, and laughing….they had a really good time. They watched Darkness Falls (killer Tooth Fairy movie), ate pizza, and baked brownies…..no plates needed. Just grab a spoon and dig in. I really hope they all don’t end up sick.
Maddi, Andrea, and Chantel. Today was Elmo Friday. These girls are so funny. They are all in the same class, and they have a certain color they wear each day of the week, then they finish up with Elmo Friday. Without an Elmo shirt…..you’re nothin’.


Ciara, and Maddi make faces. At this age, you must NEVER look pretty, NEVER!



Andrea, and Channy show their love for pizza. These are such goofy girls. They sure know how to have a good time though.




4 comments:

The Larsons said...

Oh, that's a fun age! Love the comment about not looking pretty. So funny. She seems to have such a good group of friends. That is so important at that age. Rick sounds a lot like my Dad was. :) And still is with all the grandkids around. :)

Brooke G said...

Your kids are sure getting big! You look like such a fun mom!

Amber said...

Tiff, I meant to comment a few days ago. Looks like tons of fun. You and Rick are great parents. It would seem like Rick would be used to girls since he had so many sisters, but maybe because he was the oldest it was different. I know it was a whole different life living with Dick and Wendy then living at my house with all my brothers. Boys and girls are so different.
..and good luck on your race.

Brynne said...

You're such a nice mom to do fun things for your kids!! I always thought that was the coolest. Good luck on your 10 mile run tomorrow!! (I think).