Friday, March 28, 2008

Flashback Friday

Kissin’ Cousins

I saw a page that did Flash Back Friday’s and I thought it was such a great idea, so I thought I’d start with one of my favorites. This is a picture of Rick and Sherri Gatten Hinckley. I asked Rick where they are and why, but He didn’t even know the picture was of him and Sherri…MEN! So if you have any info let me know.





How cute is Sherri in this pic? I could just pinch her. They match…How cute is that? I have no idea where they are in this pic either, but my best guess would be that they are at a family reunion in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, now that is some major kissing going on. So funny and so cute. My mom is here and she is guessing the pic of them by the water is somewhere on the east side before the reunions in coeur d'alene.

Brooke G said...

That is so cute...so Amber doesn't think it is at the scout camp? I thought it looked like it was there, but I don't know.

Sheri said...

I hate to kiss and tell.... but I have never seen the big kiss picture before. Apparently we really, really liked each other (Rick always was my favorite!!!) My mom said she hadn't seen the photo either, but thinks the car in the background is the Oldsmobile dad bought when he graduated from BYU. And Tiff, you're right about the last picture being Couer d' Alene, but it was before we ever had Gatten reunions. I think we were about 5.

Brynne said...

That is so hilarious! Cute. How creative are you?!

Sheri said...

OK... we were actually only 3, and it's actually at Liberty Lake, (our family was visiting Spokane) and I think that's actually the truth!