Saturday, March 15, 2008

Corbin practices his guitar

ROCK STAR.

Corbin took up the guitar this year. He really seems to enjoy it, and I love for him to play for me. I can't wait until he is good enough that I can sing a song while he plays. Of course, no one in my family can wait for this moment either. I have such a fine singing voice that it's a much anticipated event, ha, ha. Seriously though, he's doing great. He has a good time playing little bits of songs and having me guess what song it is. Looks, brains, and talent.....a total package.......better watch out for this one.

1 comment:

Brynne said...

He sure is a cutie!! That's so fun. Girl's go gaga for a guy that plays guitar. ;) I am trying to teach Jon right now. Maybe someday if we ever get together we can JAM! :)

About the running, I do run quite a bit. Right now I'm only running 3-4 miles about 4-5 days a week, but I want to start working it up. I mostly do the triathlons, so I don't necessarily call myself a "runner", but we did a half ironman, so the furthest I have ever gone is 13 miles. I try to bike and swim too for my knees. They're not the best. Good for you!!