Thursday, January 28, 2010

Corbin's 17th

I can't believe Corbin is already 17.  He has grown so much this year.  He's quickly approaching 200lbs and is 6'1".  I always knew he'd be a big boy....Maybe because he was 9lbs 3oz when he was born, hee, hee.  We love him to death.  He's a kid with so much potential, and I hope he lives up to it.  His new favorite quote I see written all over, from his Uncle Jay, "To whom much is given, much is expected."  So, I know he thinks about where he is going.

On his birthday we got together with my "new" sister Jennie and her family, my sister Star and her family, My mom and Steve, and a couple of Corbin's favorite friends, Jessica, and Jayden.  We went to dinner with Jennie's family and the girls then met up with the others at Boondocks for some lazer tag and games. It was really snowy out, so we appreciate that everyone came.  We had fun.
Guess what Corbin's favorite B-day gift was? GO COLTS!



His second favorite....Ok, maybe it was the cash from everyone.  :)


L to R, Jayden, Corbin, Jessica, Chantel, Challis, Austin, and Kyilee.

Kylee, Riley, Star, and Jeff
Jayden, Corbin, and Jessica

Grandma Dorman, Challis, Channy

Thanks for coming everyone, and thanks for all the great gifts.  Corbin loved them all.

No comments: