Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback Friday.

Dancin' Cuz My Mama Made Me!

This month Chantel has her first dance recital, so I thought I’d take a look back at some of the great dance costumes I’ve sported.....cuz, I used to do a mean shuffle-ball-chain back in the day. Miss Becky would be so proud to see me jammin’ in my kitchen today.

Me and my sister Kristi. My sister and I have some serious game faces on. We are clearly doing some kind of "duck dance". Quack! Quack! Follow my lead baby sister, and shake what your Mama gave ya. Oh, one more thing about this picture, my mother Windexed the crap out of it, and lucky for me my scanner scanned through the glass, cuz the picture is stuck to the glass.

My sister and I again. How are we supposed to dance with those tails? We are kangaroos. My grandma and my mom made all of our costumes. I remember them sewing and being so anxious to try mine on. I wish I could find the Chicken Pox costume pic. It was so cute. Maybe I’ll have the video tapes made to C.D. someday.

This was likely the last year I danced with Miss Becky before I moved to Kaysville. We thought we were so glamorous wearing makeup. Oh, those were the days. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Not sure how you can dance in some of the outfits either, especially the duck one...but it looks cute. I also have a picture stuck to the glass, maybe I will try to scan it in too.

Brynne said...

Dance outfits are the best. haha. You were a cute little diva. Hey, no worries about the background. It looks cute!