Monday, June 23, 2008

The ABC’s of Me
A-Attached or single: Attached, for about 22 years, and happy to be so.

B-Best Friends: Brenda Saddler. It’s a no brainer. She’s been my friend since I was 3 years old. Love her like a sister, man.


C-Cake or Pie: Both if my conscience would let me. My jeans say, “You’ve got to be kidding....right?”

D-Day of choice: Ummm, I guess Sunday because we all chill and just hang out. That is if Rick isn’t working.


E-Essential item: iPod, I can’t run without it, clean without it, watch games, do yard work. I just don’t know what I did before they invented it.
F-Favorite color: Red.....it’s a power color. :)


G-Gummy bears or worms: I ate a lot of Gummy Bears at my last race. They were the itty bitty kind, and they rocked. Thanks for bringing them Teresa.

H-Hometown: Kaysville, Ut. Great place to grow up when I was young, but now it’s not a quaint little town anymore....kinda sad.

I-Indulgences: I love any thing that has cream cheese as an ingredient. Yummy!


J-January or July: I’m with Amber on this one. January sucks!!!
What’s not to love about July? Sun, fun, fireworks, picnics, races....love, love, love July.


K-Kids: 3 kids. Love um all........I have to.....I’m their mother.

L-Life is not complete without: Rick, my kids, my family, my friends.

M-Marriage Date: May 28, 1987 (man, I hope that’s right. I’m like a dude when it comes to dates)


N-Number of Siblings: 5, 2 have passed away.


O-Oranges or apples: Oranges, juicy, yummy. Apples are just ok.


P-Phobias or Fears: I’m afraid of heights. I’m ok to look down as long as I can sit while I do it.


Q-Quotes: If you ain’t dyen’ you ain’t tryin’. My running friend Teresa gave me a magnet that said that for Christmas. Words to live by.


R-Reason to smile: The sunshine, flowers, a baby’s giggle, hugs from you kids, runners high, laughter with friends, chick flicks, flip flops, beautiful mountains, the sound of a stream, a good book on a rainy day, being in bed in a thunderstorm, a sun rise, hot cocoa by a fire, the smell of nature in the morning, Rick’s crapes, chocolate cake, good food, vacations, the sound of waves crashing, fireworks, being in love, the love of a family......I could go on and on.

S-Season: Summer, I like it HOT!

T-Tag three friends: Ummm, Alisha, Mikin, and Jill.


U-Unknown fact about me: Wow, that’s a hard one. I’m pretty much an open book. I dance around the house all the time...Ok, I sing too. :)


V-Very favorite store: Kohls, I guess. I spend a ton of money there anyhow.

W-Worst Habit: I let the wash really pile up sometimes, and I probably swear more then most women in Utah.

X-X-ray or Ultrasound: Who wants an X-ray? That’s never a good sign.


Y-Your favorite food: I really love Watermelon in the summer. :)



Z-Zodiac: Aries

1 comment:

Amber said...

So funny. A lot of your answers were similar to mine. And your wedding date was wrong, you put 2008, ha ha. Fun read.