Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

The kids begged to stay home for Thanksgiving this year. So, I had to cook....Cooking sucks. It's only the second time I've had to do the whole thing by myself, but they were all happy not to be drug around to relatives houses. So, I guess it was all worth it in the end. All the food turned out too...that's a plus. We had Chantel's friend Montana over for dinner. She's a darling girl and we are always happy to have her here.

Next year, we're goin' somewhere else.  Who wants to cook?

I do have a great husband though.  He always does dishes.  Gotta love him for that.  :)

6 comments:

The Crisps said...

Its so nice to just stay home sometimes! Good job cooking! :)

My name is Andrea said...

We were home the last two years and this year went to a friend's house...I kinda like staying home!! Your table looked beautiful! And you can't beat someone else doing dishes!!

Amber said...

Looks nice and cozy. My mom did most of the cooking here so I had the best of both worlds..I stayed home and didn't have to cook. Lucky me! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. We will have to do one together again sometime.

Heather Leigh said...

You're so funny...I'm impressed that all of the food turned out. The first time we had Thanksgiving at my house, the turkey was raw... this year it was overdone. 0 for 2... Not good! Next year maybe I'll try again... wanna come? ha ha ha!

Heather Leigh said...

BTW... I just notice on the right side of your blog...there is a definate distinction between "PRIVATE BLOGS" and "COOL BLOGS?" What's up with that?!? RUDE TIFF! ;0)

Rose said...

It is nice to stay home sometimes, but a lot of work to cook it all. It looked fun, though.