Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Pool Party (at Tom's)

Our last day with Donna was at a Pool Party that Tom and Brooke put together. We had quite a turn out, and a ton of fun.

Tom and Brooke have a community pool and rec facility that we were able to use. It was the perfect place to get together have some fun in the sun and eat. We started off at the pool. Here are some pics of Tom torturing, I mean playing with his children.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Matt and Misty getting out of the pool so we can go and eat.
Photobucket
Channy giving her dad a hug while he visits.
Photobucket
Rick and Uncle Jay. Uncle Jay always has an entertaining story or a joke....must have been a good one.
Photobucket
Then we were off to eat. The best part of any party.
Photobucket
Brooke made a great salad, and Alisha enjoyed some also.
Photobucket
I think Donna and Wendy were glad to see everyone. They seemed to enjoy themselves.

Photobucket
Aunt Tora helps out with the pizza. We were lucky to see Nate and Annette and their family who just happened to be in town. Misty helps Hailee get some dinner.
Photobucket
Aiden, Caden, and Kara filling up on chips.
Photobucket
Amber.....how does she stay skinny and eat pizza? Lucky girl.
Photobucket
Cute little Em found a great place to eat.
Photobucket
I wish you could have heard the conversation the little boys were having. They were making me laugh. I think they had the best time of all.
Photobucket
After dinner some visited and some played a game of volley ball. The kids had a great time learning to serve the ball and the men that played were very patient.
Photobucket
Others enjoyed the playground.
Photobucket
In the end we were all tired and there were a few tears when it was time to leave.
Photobucket
We all got in our cars to go (Mylee in her's), and were so grateful to have spent time together.
Photobucket
Thanks for a great time guys....all our love to you until next time.

2 comments:

Amber said...

It was fun, we will have to get together again soon. I have a few pictures from that night because I downloaded Donna's camera before she left. I'll post them soon, I'm so behind on blogging.
Great picture of Corb and Channy on the top of your blog. They look like models, way cute. Did you take that??

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

I was sooooo bummed that I missed out on that day! I can tell it was a blast and I am sure I will never have that chance again in a very long time. Still mad, can you tell?!?? ;-)